This highly interactive online module on Presentation Skills provides participants with practical tools to design and lead effective presentations. In managing projects or executing daily functions, various types of presentations are used to bring people together to plan, monitor and review progress.
The ability to deliver effective presentations, therefore, is integral to one’s profession life. Participants will benefit from ways to produce a great first impression by projecting a confident image, organizing content for impact, interacting effectively with visual aids, and creating a stronger connection with listeners.
Participants will leave this workshop with the ability to prepare a presentation using a simple but highly effective format, capture the audience’s attention within the first 60 seconds of the presentation and use the pace, tone and pitch of their voice to create enthusiasm and interest in the audience. Participants will be able to manage questions and answer sessions, properly use visual aids to support their presentations and turn the most technical presentation into one that is exciting and memorable.
Topics to be covered over this workshop include:
• Determining audience attitudes and needs
• Developing a formalized presentation
• Structuring a presentation to gain maximum effect
• Presenting technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
• Enhancing body language, eye contact, and gesturing
• Enhancing voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency
• Projecting control and confidence through delivery skills
• Overcoming nervousness
• Implementing persuasive communication techniques
• Implementing audience involvement techniques
• Using presentation media effectively
• Identifying and handling various types of audience questions
• Setting up a specific action plan to improve image through presentations skills and practice
Programme Date: February 27th, March 6th & 13th, 2021
Programme Times: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Programme Cost: $2,500
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
299-0218 ext. 114/159
In-Company Customised Programmes
Have a group of ten (10) or more?
You can host this training at your location.
We can bring this workshop or any of our Executive Education Workshops to your location.
Our In-Company Team can deliver content that is totally customised to your organisation’s needs.
You choose the dates and we come to you.