This workshop will diminish the frustration of professionals who understand the theory and concepts of project planning, scheduling and control but find difficulty in applying them in Microsoft Project. This workshop will use case studies and hands-on techniques to teach participants how the software works “under the covers”
Participants of this course will achieve a practical understanding of the mechanics involved in project planning and scheduling using Microsoft Project 2016 application while exploring the specific features of project planning, tracking and reporting.
They will learn how to create custom Views (including Gantt Charts), Tables, Filters, Groups and Reports that will both facilitate data entry and enhance their report generation and presentation capabilities.
Modules to be covered:
1. MODULE 1 – Project Planning and Scheduling Principles
2. MODULE 2 – Understanding the MS project 2016 Interface
3. MODULE 3 – Establishing the Project Plan Parameters
4. MODULE 4 – Activity Definition and Attribute Assignment
5. MODULE 5 – Managing Project Resources and Budget Preparation
6. MODULE 6 – Tracking Project Progress and Reporting
7. MODULE 7 – Communicating Project Information and Advanced
Class Date: February 12th, 13th, 14th, 2020
Programme Cost: TTD$ 4, 500
Contact: 645-6700 ext. 411/286
In-Company Customised Programmes
Have a group of ten (10) or more?
You can host this training at your location.
We can bring this workshop or any of our Executive Education Workshops to your location.
Our In-Company Team can deliver content that is totally customised to your organisation’s needs.
You choose the dates and we come to you.
Contact us today to request a quote or for more information.