Millennials are becoming increasingly dominant in the workforce and in coming years, millennials will account for large portion of our working population. Millennials are persons born between 1980 and 2000 and are known for their culture of immediacy and their need for stimuli and new experiences. They have significantly different characteristics and motivations to previous generations, and this can influence the interactions that take place within the workplace.
This workshop, will explore the differences that exist between the generations and uncover innovative and results-driven methods to navigate these differences, while retaining and motivating millennial employees.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
* Demonstrate an understanding and identify key generational differences and similarities in communication, expectation, motivation and values
* Improve your ability to manage your interactions and relations with different generations across the organisation.
* Learn how to attract, motivate and retain millennials while maintaining a positive culture and improving performance
* Learn tools for modifying communications styles, building trust, developing relations, giving feedback, mentoring and coaching.
1. Key Elements of Strategic Management
2. Management Elements of High-Performance Organizations versus Traditional Organizations
3. Millennial Expectations-Bridging the Gap
4. Strategic Motivation for Millennials
5. Building a Relationship with a Millennial
6. How to retain the Millennial Workforce
Programme Date: June 27th, 2019
Programme Times: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Programme Cost: $2,000
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
645-6700 ext. 189/286