The Human Resource Management for Non-HR Professionals Workshop is designed to equip line managers and supervisors with the skills and knowledge needed to carry out human resource management functions effectively. This programme will be especially helpful to persons without formal HR training, those seeking guidance on HR Management issues, or persons interested in completing a refresher course.
Participants of this workshop will obtain an understanding of HR’s role as a vital contributor to an organisation’s success. They will identify general principles and best practices in HRM while examining best practices for managing performance and creating compensation, training, and benefit systems that drive bottom-line results.
* Human Resource Management and the organisation
* How HRM should align with business goals
* Workers’ right and responsibilities – according to the IRA
* Recruitment – position review, advertising, interviewing skills, selection techniques
* Retention – induction, orientation, development, rewards and recognition
* Performance Management – setting expectations, key accountabilities
* Training – coaching for performance and provision of effective feedback
* Industrial Relations / Labour Laws of Trinidad and Tobago
Programme Date: March 18th, 20th, 25th & 27th, 2019
Programme Times: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Programme Cost: $2,800
Telephone: 645-6700 ext. 330