The HR Analytics Workshop will demonstrate how data can and should be collected, analysed and used as a basis of decisions. This workshop will establish how analytics techniques can be used to create an employee-centric approach to talent management.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to discover how data can be used to make key employee decisions as well as how it can be used in legal and ethical issues. The Analytics Workshop will equip participants to become an agent of change towards an analytical culture and position themselves as a strategic partner in their company’s talent management system.
* Trends in Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Human Resources
* Making smarter and better decisions through analytics, the new talent management dichotomy
* Building competitive advantage through HR Analytics
* Use Descriptive and Visual Analytics tools such as Microsoft Power BI
* The study of legal and ethical issues in HR Analytics
Programme Cost: $3,500
Class Date: January 9th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
January 10th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Contact: 645-6700 ext. 330
Venue: North Campus, Mount Hope