In the actual world companies perform in an environment of fierce competition, scarce resources, increasing volumes of data and a digital economy. To gain competitive advantage many organisations around the world have understood that relying on experience or on past knowhow is not enough to approach new markets and achieve new positions in business. Analytics and the use of data-driven decision-making imposes as a necessity to model and achieve a numerical understanding of organisational objectives into actionable insights and measurements that drive performance.
The aim of this 2-day workshop is to provide elements to the participant in how to obtain value from the marketing function by using analytical approaches, from the strategic affairs to the more tactical dimensions.
As marketing continues to become a key function of organisations. This has increased the necessity to measure, control and provide insight into action is determinant for the correct marketing strategy and operation.
Upon completion of this programme, participants should be able to apply key concepts to implement a data driven marketing strategy, identify the concepts and metrics that thrive Marketing 4.0 in the digital economy, demonstrate and understanding of how leading companies are using Marketing Analytics, acknowledge how digital marketing and marketing analytics are being implemented in the Caribbean and identify future trends, apply the concepts through state-of-the-art tools and use cases
Topics to be covered include:
1. Key concepts to implement and derive business value through Marketing Analytics
2. Analytics of competitors: How to identify & analyse competitive situations and build offensive-defensive strategies (web analytics to compare competitors)
3. Marketing strategy and operations:
4. A primer on the analytics of pricing, product and service, distribution, and promotion (The Analytics Marketing Mix)
5. The analytics to evaluate the performance of sales in multiple areas (gross margin generation, online sales campaign effectiveness, consumer sales process).
6. Marketing 4.0 in the digital economy
7. Review of Marketing Analytics in the Caribbean and future trends
8. Application of Marketing Analytics through use cases and business examples.
Programme Date: January 13th-14th, 2020
Programme Times: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Programme Cost: $3,800
For more information contact email@example.com or
645-6700 ext. 330/286
In-Company Customised Programmes
Have a group of ten (10) or more?
You can host this training at your location.
We can bring this workshop or any of our Executive Education Workshops to your location.
Our In-Company Team can deliver content that is totally customised to your organisation’s needs.
You choose the dates and we come to you.
Contact us today to request a quote or for more information.