Creative problem solving and analytical thinking helps you to take on a leadership role that embeds a culture for success. The approach and thought processes you and your team take, affect every facet of the organisation. Participants will be encouraged to think analytically with emphasis on the thought processes that will enhance their ability to think and plan in a manner consistent with their organization’s strategy.
Participants of this workshop will explore the analytical thinking process, identify barriers to analytical thinking, implement analytical thinking in their daily live and outline solutions and alternatives to problems and use creative thinking methodologies to solve them.
* Define creative thinking and problem solving
* Self confidence and problem solving
* identify and develop key elements for improvements in decision making and problem solving skills
* Define analytical thinking and understand the various types of concepts
* Develop and implement new approaches to workplace and private life
Programme Date: March 25th – 26th, 2019
Programme Times: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Programme Cost: $3,500
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
645-6700 ext. 411/286