Our ability to deal effectively with our emotions is critical in these times. As the world grapples with the pandemic and what is being described as the “new normal”, there will be increasing demands on our cognitive, emotional and physical resources. Emotional Intelligence is a critical skill set to cope with uncertainties and to manage against all odds.
This workshop will provide the opportunity for participants to identify their own challenges in maintaining positivity and continuing to build collaborative relationships even amidst “social distancing”.
Participants will explore tools, techniques, skills, and perceptions to perform their roles and manage their emotions with confidence and positive results.
This workshop will guide participants through combining Emotional Intelligence strategies with native intelligence in order to increase their ability to successfully manage the constant challenges from customers and our business associates.
Ideal for individuals & business leaders who want to maximise their performance and that of their teams, as well as personal and professional success, by better managing their emotions and self-understanding through Emotional Intelligence.
Topics to be covered in this programme include:
1. An understanding of the importance of using Emotional Intelligence
2. The ability to create a positive environment despite current challenges.
3. Tools to guide responses and build relationships amidst these uncertain times
4. The ability to self-motivate while tempering negative responses
5. One-on-one communication skills for constructive feedback and conflict management
6. The confidence to deal with anxiety in self and others
7. The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation, and commitment to results
8. Skills in “outcome thinking”
Programmes will be offered online until further notice.
Class Dates: February 24th, 25th, 26th, 2021
Class Times: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Programme Cost: $3,800
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 411/286