This three-part workshop explores a holistic change management methodology covering the knowledge, skills, and tools required to drive successful change initiatives. At the end of this programme, participants would have developed an important competitive advantage as a leader.
With change comes fear and resistance. This course provides insight into the key ingredients for change leadership and explores the idea that effective leadership is a catalytic driver of organisational change.
* Overview of Organisational Change Management
* Understanding the Organisational Culture
* Developing a Case for Change
* Integrating Change Management into Project Management
* Stakeholder Identification and Management
* Developing a Sponsorship Strategy
* Engaging Supervisors and Managers
* Communicating “What’s in it for Me?” to a Variety of Audiences
* Effective Training
* Measuring the Value of the Change
* Sustaining Change Success
Programme Date: July 8th-10th, 2019
Programme Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Programme Cost: $4,200
Telephone: 645-6700 ext. 115/286