Global market research indicates an increasing demand for qualified and trained professionals in project management across almost all organizations, and it is estimated that by 2027, global employers would need 87.7 million individuals working in project management–oriented roles. Employers looking to fill project management-related vacancies place high value on candidates possessing the CAPM Certification.
The CAPM Certification is an internationally recognized project management certification awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and covers the knowledge, processes, principles and practices that are required for effective project management.
This course covers key project management concepts, terminology, processes, principles and practices, as outlined in the current version of the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (i.e. PMBOK 6th Edition). Course topics includes:
• Project management foundation elements
• Project management context and environment
• The role of the project manager
• The 5 project management process groups (i.e. Initiating, Planning, Executing,
Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing)
• The 10 project management knowledge areas (i.e. Integration Management,
Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Quality
Management, Resource Management, Communications Management, Risk
Management, Procurement Management, and Stakeholder Management)
• The inputs, activities, tools, techniques and outputs associated with the 49 project
management processes that span the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas.
Upon successful completion of this course, an individual will:
• Fulfill the ‘23 contact hours of formal project management training’ certification
requirement, and be eligible to sit the CAPM Certification Exam.
• Understand the CAPM Certification Cycle and be able to complete all steps of the
CAPM Certification Application Process.
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the core course content, including the 5
project management process groups, 10 project management knowledge areas,
and 49 project management processes.
• Significantly improve your chances of passing the CAPM Certification Exam on the
Programme Date: May 8th, 9th, 10th, 2019
Programme Times: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Programme Cost: $4,500
For more information contact email@example.com or
645-6700 ext. 131/286