The Business Continuity Planning Workshop (BCP) effectively communicates the knowledge, concepts and tabletop exercise of a BC Plan where participants learn how to incorporate best practices and approach how to identify business vulnerabilities and impacts. Participants are brought to understand the roles and responsibilities in order to reduce, respond, recover and restore the business functions.
This workshop is focused on the skills of developing and implementing your Business Continuity Plan (BC Plan) and is suitable for anyone who has been given the responsibility by management to develop the Business Continuity Management charter. Apart from the Business Continuity Plan an emphasis will be placed on the development of the Pandemic Plan for Businesses.
This workshop effectively communicates the knowledge, concepts and tabletop exercise of a BC Plan where participants learn how to incorporate best practices and approach how to identify business vulnerabilities and impacts. Participants are brought to understand the roles and responsibilities in order to reduce, respond, recover and restore the business functions.
A pandemic is most likely one of the disruptive scenarios your crisis management team has considered in their Business Continuity planning process and hopefully training employees for this situation has been included. The recent outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) brought the concept of pandemic planning to the forefront of business planning and human resources operations. Employees have many new questions and concerns that need to be addressed and this programme will aid in how to communicate such information to your staff.
An experienced instructor will be delivering comprehensive, and practical insights of Business Continuity Planning best practices and principles during sessions which include simulations of actual business environment case studies and issues faced by organizations today. The design and structure of the workshop are tailored to focus on simple fundamentals of creating a Business Continuity Plan.
Topics to be covered in this workshop include:
• Project Initiation and Management
• Risk evaluation and Control
• Developing Continuity Strategies
• Internal and external Communications
• Emergency Response Operations
• Business Continuity Roles & Responsibilities
• Writing a BC Plan
Pandemic Planning for Businesses
• Protect Employee Health
• Prepare Employee Policies
• Plan for Business Continuity
• Prepare for Supply and Service Interruption
• Prepare to Fill Vacancies
• Communicating with Employees
• Communicating Other Stakeholders
• Prepare a Pandemic Covid-19 Management Plan for your business
• Conducting a Business Continuity Gap Analysis
• Conducting an Risk Assessment of your business
• Conducting a Business Impact Analysis of your business
• Developing a Pandemic Plan and Business Continuity Plan
• Exercise: Creating A Business Continuity Organization
Programmes will be offered online until further notice.
Class Dates: September 28th – 30th, 2020
Class Times: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Programme Cost: $3,500 or US $522 per participant
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 411/286