Supply Chain Management, a key area for competitiveness and improved organisational performance.
The International Trade Centre (ITC) International Diploma in Supply Chain Management, based on ITC’s Modular Learning System (MLS) in Supply Chain Management (SCM), responds to the rapidly growing need to develop skills in supply chain management.
This programme is designed for business executives at different stages of their professional career, those new to supply chain management, as well as for others who want to refresh or reinforce their skill sets.
The objective of the Modular Learning System in Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM℗) programme is to promote enterprise competitiveness through improved purchasing and supply chain management knowledge and skills.
The full International Diploma programme consists of a series of 18 complete and up-to-date training units on supply chain management with international examinations managed by ITC. The programme covers the key aspects for effective supply chain management and prepares individuals with the necessary skills to enter and excel in global supply chains.
This comprehensive curriculum is offered throughout the world and the knowledge and skills gained from the programme are beneficial to both the novice and experienced supply chain practitioner.
The MLS-SCM℗ programme consists of 18 units covering key aspects of supply chain management
The International Certificate in SCM:
To obtain the International Certificate in SCM, candidates must successfully complete 2 exams covering the following six MLS-SCM℗ units:
• Module 1: Understanding the Corporate Environment
• Module 2: Specifying Requirements & Planning Supply
• Module 3: Analysing Supply Markets
Exam – Combined Units 1-3
• Module 4: Developing Supply Strategies
• Module 5: Appraising & Short-listing Suppliers
• Module 6: Obtaining & Selecting Offers
Exam – Combined Units 4-6
The International Certificate in Supply Chain Management, awarded after successful completion of the exams for units 1- 6. 3
The Advanced International Certificate in SCM:
To obtain the Advanced International Certificate in MLS-SCM℗, candidates must successfully complete exams covering the previous six MLS-SCM℗ Units plus the following six Units:
• Module 7: Negotiating
• Module 8: Preparing the Contract
• Module 9: Managing the Contract & Supplier Relationships
Exam – Combined Units 7-9
• Module 10: Managing Logistics in the Supply Chain
• Module 11: Managing Inventory
• Module 12: Measuring and Evaluating Performance
Exam – Combined Units 10-12
The Advanced International Certificate in Supply Chain Management, awarded after successful completion of the exams for units 1-12.
The International Diploma in SCM
To obtain the International Diploma in SCM, candidates must successfully complete exams covering the previous twelve MLS-SCM℗Units plus the following units and exams:
• Module 13: Environmental Procurement
• Module 14: Group Purchasing
• Module 15: E-procurement
Exam – Combined Units 13-15
• Module 16: Customer Relationship Management
• Module 17: Operations Management
• Module 18: Managing Finance along the Supply Chain
Exam – Combined Units 16-18
The International Diploma in Supply Chain Management, awarded upon completion of all 18 units
Contact us for more information on entry requirements, registration, programme costs and payment plans.
Programme start date: June 3rd, 2019
Contact: 645-6700 ext. 131