STEP 1: Submission of Documents for Eligibility
- Updated CV including start and end dates of past and current employment, details of job duties/responsibilities and post-secondary academic history.
- Official undergraduate transcript (If you attended UWI, St. Augustine, you need only provide your Student ID number )
- Academic and/or professional certificates (mature applicants)
STEP 2: Online Admissions Assessment
Once eligible, the next step is our Online Admissions Assessment.
The Assessment costs $1,000 and is payable in advance either to the UWI Lok Jack GSB cashier or to our RBC account #1000 8111 0282 246.
Upon receipt of payment an official email will be sent to you from our Assessment Department comprising of the following:
- Aptitude Test
- Psychometric evaluation
- Situational Judgement Test
Once you start the assessment you will have 48 hours to complete and submit.
An official email will be sent in 5 working days with the results of your assessment.
STEP 3: Submit Additional Admissions Documents
- ID (Passport, Drivers Permit or National ID)
- Birth Certificate
- Two (2) completed Referee Forms
- One (1) completed Programme Specific Information (PSI) Form. ALL of the above documents are required by the University of the West Indies for final approval of your application and issuance of your Offer Letter.
STEP 4: Offer Letter
Once you have submitted all admission documents and passed your Assessment, your application will be submitted to the University of the West Indies.
Upon approval by the UWI, you will be issued with an offer letter via email, within 14 working days.
You must “reply to all” via email to indicate your acceptance of the offer.
STEP 5: Tuition Payment
Payment of tuition and registration fees will become due within 5 working days of receipt of an offer. We accept the following methods of payment:
- A manager’s cheque, Debit or Credit Card payment at the UWI Lok Jack GSB North Campus cashier.
- Cash (between 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday only)
- Deposit tuition to our RBC Bank Account #1000 8111 0282 246
NO Personal cheques accepted