The UWI-ALJGSB Scholarship committee considers various factors when awarding scholarships. Some of these factors include career achievements, involvement in organizational and national projects, leadership abilities, performance in the Admissions assessment, and financial need.
Eligibility Criteria for Academic Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of /and residing in Trinidad and Tobago for a minimum of 3 years.
- Be interested in pursuing our Executive MBA, Master of Human Resource Management or MSc International Finance.
- Submit an updated resume and copies of your academic transcript/certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Entry Requirements for the Programme being applied for:
- Qualification and Experience Criteria (individuals applying through the academic must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 or equivalent)
- Performed successfully in our Admissions Assessment
- Must complete the essay scholarship application form and submit your Essay: http://bit.ly/2jeEdSH
- Students awarded the scholarship:
- Must Pass all of their courses in the 1st and 2nd year with a B+ average (60-69%)
- Cannot fail any of their courses in year 1 or year 2
- If at any point they fail a course in year 1 or year 2 they will be asked to repay the you will have to repay the total sum of the Scholarship
- No. of words: 300 – 500
- Font size: 12
- Saved format: Microsoft Word or PDF
* Applications open only for those applying for the May 2017 intake.