This workshop will expose participants to the basic principles of warehousing and stores management. If you are new to stores and warehouse management or lack formal training in the ever changing role of modern warehouse and inventory management this two day workshop is ideal. You will gain valuable knowledge of the effect warehousing and stores management has on the bottom line of a company; be exposed to the systems and tools necessary to effectively manage your warehouse, as well as accurately measure your performance in this area.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Analyse the issues and concepts associated with warehouse and stores management.
- Expose participants to systems that effectively manage warehousing and stores activities.
- Provide participants with the tools to accurately measure performance objectives.
- Construct practical steps that reduce obsolescence and write-offs.
- Develop effective decision making skills.
- Date: December 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th , 2017 ( evening sessions)
- Time: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Cost per participant is inclusive of all training materials and certificate.
- Venue: Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
- Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway North West
- Coordinator: Gabrielle Ghany ext. 115
- Tel: 645-6700 Fax: 662-1411
- Email: email@example.com